COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT POLICY AND PROCEDURE
Purpose and Objective
Delice Hotel aims to continuously improve the services provided to its clients. Effective complaints management is fundamental to the provision of quality services and provides a platform for obtaining feedback from its clients with the purpose of resolving disputes and reforming policies and procedures.
For this purpose, the hotel has developed and established a Complaints Management Policy, which is designed to provide guidance on the way in which the Company receives and manages complaints. The application of this policy will ensure that complaints received are dealt with fairly, promptly and in an efficient and confidential manner.
Delice Hotel through this policy is committed to effectively manage complaints promptly and fairly, ensuring that:
Review of the Complaints Management Policy
The complaints management system included in this Policy and internal procedures will be reviewed periodically (at least annually) aiming to enhance the transparency, efficiency and the greatest possible satisfaction of the clients of Delice Hotel.
Complaints Procedure/Lodging a Complaint
Any complaint can be submitted by a guest of the hotel.
Should you worry about any aspect of the services we offer, your first point of contact should be the hotel’s reception. Our aim is to promptly resolve any possible issue you might have, prior to your departure, so as to ensure a perfect experience of the hotel.
If you find it necessary to pursue the matter further, you should submit a formal complaint letter (by electronic mail) addressed to [email protected] to investigate the matter independently.
Having received a reply from the Hotel’s Management and if you are still not satisfied with the way in which your complaint has been handled, you may then write to:
Vasileos Alexandrou 3 & Vrasida 13,
Post code 115 28
We strongly recommend that you make any formal complaint in writing in order to protect your interests. This will support our objective of ensuring any complaints received are dealt with fairly, promptly, efficiently and in confidence.
We expect from you:
– To indicate information about your reservation (or tour operator) as well as your full contact details
– To describe your complaint clearly and accurately
– To be specific with respect to the reasons for which you are filing a complaint
– To mention your expectations clearly, in regards to the resolution of the issue
If your complaint can not be resolved immediately, its investigation will go through the following timeframes:
– Acknowledgement of your complaint within 2 working days of receipt.
– Your complaint will be addressed within 20 working days. A relevant response will be sent immediately.
– On rare occasions where more time is required for the proper and detailed investigation of your complaint, an extension period will be requested in writing. In our letter, besides any additional information that we may request, we will inform you of our actions taken so far and any further actions required for the completion of the investigation.
– Our aim is to ensure that you receive our final response within 10 working days from the time of the extension notification or the receipt of any extra information requested from you.
Should you wish to request an update at any stage of the complaint investigation, you can do so by contacting the hotel.