Who we are
The controller for the collection, processing and use of your personal data within the meaning of the applicable legal and regulatory framework on the protection of your personal data is:
The “Hotel Delice & Family Apartments”
Corporate name: TOURISM ENTERPRISES DELLIS S.A.
TAX ID No: 094043767
Registered Office: 3 VASILEOS ALEXANDROU
Phone: +30 2107238311
Email: [email protected]
Your Obligation to notify us of changes to your personal data
It is important that personal information we keep for you is up-to-date and accurate. Please let us know as soon as possible about changes to your personal information throughout the duration of your transactional relationship with us.
Which personal data do we collect?
Personal data or personal information means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person (“data subject”), an identifiable natural person is one whose identity can be verified, directly or indirectly. The data in question does not include elements that are anonymous.
We collect the personal data you provide to us as part of making a booking with us, as part of our services to you, before and during your stay with us. We also collect data when you browse our site, which you provide to us through our site. Finally, we process personal data that we collect or create by our own means or we receive from third parties.
Such data include, but are not limited to:
Identification details such as: full name, title, gender, user name or other similar identifier (e.g. email).
Contact details such as: home address (street, number, postal code), e-mail address, landline and/or mobile phone and other contact information.
Payment items, such as: debit or credit card information (card type, credit card number, card name, expiration date, and security code)
Transaction details like: details about your stay and your reservation, account details such as bank account, payee name, IBAN, bank institution.
Visitor information, such as: arrival and departure dates, any special requests, comments on service preferences (including room, service or other preferences used)
Technical details such as: device, length of stay and browsing to our online store, IP address, type and version of additional browser, time zone and location, operating system – platform and other information about the technology of your device to access our site.
Usage information, such as: information on how you use our website and the services we provide.
Marketing and your contact details: including your preferences for receiving promotional material from us and third parties and your preferences for your communication with us, if we have your consent, your opinion about your stay with us.
Why do we use your personal information?
We will process your personal data only when the law allows us to. In general, we will use your personal data only:
In case we have to execute the contract we are preparing to conclude or have already concluded with you.
If it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or the interests of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not outweigh those interests.
If we have to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
When you have given us your explicit consent to do so.
In general, we do not rely on your consent as a legal basis for processing personal data except when we send you promotional updates or when we process special categories of personal data. You reserve the right to withdraw your consent to submit promotional announcements at any time by contacting us using the contact details listed herein.
The legal basis and purpose of processing your personal data.
- In addition, we process your personal data as part of performing a contract with us or before it:
- To identify and verify your information
- To process, complete and provide your reservation with us (by phone, online or via email) to manage payments and other charges.
- To provide customer service.
- To participate in a contest or draw as part of our promotions as long as you accept the terms of participation.
- For the general service, management, monitoring, processing of your transactions with us.
- To serve all forms of transactions through our online services.
- In most cases, processing of your personal data as outlined in this Notice is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by the Company if they do not outweigh your own interests in order to:
- Manage and protect our business and website (including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, system maintenance, support, reporting, and data retention).
- To prevent and deal with cases of fraud and other illegal activities for the protection of the public and the safety of personnel, including the video surveillance system.
- We offer you services that are useful, easy to use and enjoyable, including personalised communication with you, as you wish and have declared, and products of your interest and benefit to you, according to your preferences.
- To better understand our customer base so that we can improve our services, products and promotions and manage and improve the services for registered users.
- To better understand your habits and preferences in order to improve our services and tailor the content of the site to your needs and preferences.
- To measure the effectiveness of the Company’s presentation and visibility on third-party websites.
- To analyse the effectiveness of our sales promotion and to help promote the most appropriate messages, information and offers to you and other customers.
- For the collection and recovery of monetary debts to us.
- To use data analysis tools to improve our website, our products/services, our relationships with customers.
- In some cases, we process your personal data once we have obtained your consent, such as:
- To inform you about events, special offers, promotions and other relevant issues pertaining to the Company and our services, according to the means of communication you have stated.
- In order to inform you of offers or promotions of third parties working with us, provided you have given us your consent, in accordance with the means of communication you have stated.
- To advertise our company and products in social media to you and other people who may also be interested in what we offer.
- We may process your data as part of the Company’s compliance with the obligations established by the applicable legal and regulatory framework.
If we use automated means of processing personal data that have legal effects or which have a significant effect on you, we will take appropriate measures to protect your rights and freedoms, including the right to human intervention.
We work with WebHotelier as part of our online booking service. For more information about WebHotelier, please visit the web site ……
Booking.com we work with Booking.com B.V., based in Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, Netherlands (www.booking.com) (hereinafter “Booking.com”) to offer you the online booking services. Although we provide the content on this website and you book directly with us, the booking process is processed by Booking.com. Consequently, the information you provide on this website is also shared with Booking.com and its affiliates. The information may include personal information, such as your name, your contact information, payment details, the names of other persons travelling with you, and any preferences you have made when booking.
To find out more about the family of Booking.com companies, visit the About Booking.com.
BookingSuite: Your personal data may be shared with BookingSuite B.V., based at Herengracht 597, 1017 CE Amsterdam, the Netherlands, i.e. the company which manages the suite.booking.com website. BookingSuite will provide your information, which may include personal data, to Booking.com for the purposes described above.
Competent authorities: We disclose personal data to law enforcement authorities and other government authorities to the extent required by law or is strictly necessary to prevent, detect or prosecute criminal offences and fraud.
Data Transfer Internationally
We retain your information, which may include personal data as long as we deem it necessary to provide you with our services, comply with applicable law, resolve disputes with different parties and for whatever else is necessary for the purposes of our business activity, including the detection and prevention of fraud or other illegal activities. All personal data we hold is subject to this Privacy Notice. If you have questions about a particular retention period for certain types of personal data, please contact us with the contact details below.
We will inform you in detail about your rights with respect to your personal data processed by us. Specifically upon your request and under the conditions of the applicable law:
|Right to information||The Company is required to inform you of the processing in which your data is submitted, including the type of data being processed, the purpose, the period of keeping them, in a concise, transparent, comprehensible and easily accessible format using clear and simple wording.
|Right to access||You have the right to receive from the Company a confirmation of whether or not your personal data is being processed and, if so, you have the right to access that data.
|Right to rectification||You have the right to claim from the Company the rectification of inaccurate personal data and the completion of your missing data.
|Right to erasure||You have the right to ask the Company to erase the personal data.
|The right to restrict data processing||You have the right to secure from the Company the restriction of processing, subject to conditions.
|Right to object||You have the right to oppose at any time the processing of your personal data. In that case, the Company must cease processing unless it demonstrates compelling and legal reasons which outweigh your interests, rights and freedoms as a data subject, or for the establishment, exercise or support of legal claims.
|Human intervention in a decision made by automated process||You have the right to ask the Company not to submit you, where appropriate, to a decision-making process solely based on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects that affect you or significantly affect you in a similar way.
|Right to data portability||You have the right to ask the Company to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable format or to transmit it to another provider without objection.
Further, to facilitate your exercise of your rights, the Company shall be responsible for developing internal procedures to respond promptly and effectively to your requests.
More specifically, as detailed above, once you have verified your identity, you have the right to access, as a data subject, i.e. to be informed, at your request, whether your personal data is being processed or not, and to receive, on the other hand, copy and further information about the processing being processed. In addition, you have the right to request the rectification of your inaccurate personal data or the completion thereof, as well as, subject to the conditions of the Law, exercise the right of erasure, the right of restriction of processing, the right to data portability, the right to object their processing, as well as the right to ensure human intervention in automated procedures.
If you believe that your privacy is affected in any way, you may also, if you wish, have recourse to the Hellenic Data Protection Authority using the following contact details:
Website: www.dpa.gr /
Postal Address: 1-3, Kifisias Avenue, GR-11523, Athens
Switchboard: +30 210 6475600
Fax: +30 210 6475628
Email: [email protected]
However, we would appreciate if we were given the opportunity to manage your concerns before you approach the data protection authority, and so please contact us initially using the contact details mentioned in this Statement.
Requests to us
We are required by law to respond to your requests and provide information free of charge, except when the data subject’s claims are manifestly unfounded or excessive, particularly because of their recurring nature, in which case we are entitled to impose a small fee to provide the information or to deny your request.
To exercise these rights, please submit your request:
to the e-mail address:
Directly to our hotel.
Please, consider your request before submitting it in a responsible manner. We will reply as soon as possible. In principle, your request will be answered within one month after we have received it, but if the request requires more time, we will let you know (within one month).
Changes to Policy
As our business is constantly changing, this Privacy Notice may change. If you would like to see the changes made to this Privacy Notice and any other policies adopted by our Company, please visit our website. If we make any substantial changes or changes affecting you (e.g., if we start processing your personal data for purposes other than those listed above), we will contact you before we begin processing.